Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sanity Has Been Restored

Well both boys have gone back to school and pre school, and all is very quiet and peaceful!! Charlie went back to pre school yesterday and Olliver went back today, much to his disappointment! He has informed me that he thinks they should have 6 months off school rather than 6 Weeks! We haven't done much over the last few days really just getting ready to go back to school and getting back into a bit of a routine. Olliver went to bed at 8pm last night but couldn't sleep so I think we should have started early nights last week although that's what we meant to do but didn't quite get round to it. On a different subject i decided to do my grocery shopping online to be delivered on Saturday by Sainsburys everything was fine the shopping came on time etc and i put it away then i checked the receipt which was lucky i had as i noticed that they had charged me £33 more than was originally estimated a few pounds I could understand but not that much, any way I went through it and discovered that they had charged me 19 times for a £1.70 stir fry!! They have now refunded it, I only checked the receipt at the last minute so I'm glad that I did. Then Monday morning after giving Charlie his meds I went to get dressed ready to take him to school I came back down stairs to find that he'd given the rubber off his spacer to the dog who was having great fun chewing it to bits!! Nightmare as I didn't have time to get to the doctor before pre school so I had to go and buy a spacer from the local chemist on the way to pre school which was £10. The good news is that I can get it refunded when I take the prescription in so I have to pick that up later today then drop it in and get my money back as £10 is a lot of money!! I'm hoping that the rain doesn't start again, I got soaked walking to school this morning it wasn't to bad walking there but walking back after i dropped them off it was absolutely pouring down. Well that's about all for now I'll catch up again soon, I had better go and catch up with some housework before I have to go and get Charlie.

No comments: