Wednesday 20 August 2008

Quiet Days

This week has been very quiet so far as Charlie is having a holiday at his nanny's house in Brighton. I dropped him off at my mums on Sunday. We left Sunday morning then went and got a bit of shopping for some of his favorites juice etc. When we go back mum had made a lovely lunch a salad buffet which was very tasty. I bathed Charlie and did all his meds and physio then put him to bed he was upset for about 10 seconds that I was leaving him then he got settled into bed watching Bee Movie so was very happy which made it much easier for me to leave him. We left about 9pm and got home around 10.30 after dropping my sister home. I had to throw 7 pediasure chocolate drinks away this week as Charlie hates them so i picked up another 7 banana which he hates just as much so now i have a prescription pack for him which has 10 different flavours in so hopefully he will find one that he likes. He only has to have one a day just to keep his weight up as his weight and height are very good and we want it to stay that way but because his infections are getting more frequent and his appetite is the first thing to go we are giving these a try without much success so far!! Anyway the main reason he is at mums is so that i could go and get Olliver from my Grans in Scotland. I flew up on Monday afternoon and got there about 6.30 then spent the day there Tuesday and got a plane home early evening getting in about 7 pm. Olliver had a lovely time there and was spoilt rotten he's also had a break from Charlie as he is very demanding and needs a lot of care so Olliver often feels as though he is being left out which of course is not intentional. He was glad to get home though as he has been away for most of the holidays he spent time at my mums before we all went to Scotland. We've had a nice day today we lounged about this morning then while i was getting ready Ollie went out on his bike for a while then we went to Pizza Express for lunch which was very yummy he had a couple of bambinnochino's which are cappachinos without the coffee!! I had a hot chocolate to finish which was lovely considering i don't normally go for them.

Tomorrow Olliver wants to have a play day with his friends and go out on his bike and stuff so I'm going to get on with some painting while Charlies not here. Some of my paint work needs refreshing and i cant do it when he's here as the paint is too strong and makes him very chesty. Then on Friday we're going to see the new star wars film in the cinemas which i really am not looking forward to as i would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch a star wars film!!! But it's his week to be treated so hey ho! Saturday we're back to mums she is taking Ollie on an open top bus tour of Brighton then Olliver and I are going to watch High School Musical at the Brighton centre and then in the evening my sister is looking after both boys while we go out for a meal then onto a comedy club for a much needed laugh!! Now I'm going to go and get my oldest boy to bed if i can prize him off the PlayStation as he says he is playing the best game ever apparently and was told he was having a relatively early night 9pm. Wish me luck. The house is much too quiet with Charlie gone and I'm really missing him now though i am really enjoying the break and he is having a whale of a time i spoke to him earlier and he told me he's going to the circus tomorrow, which will make his week as he absolutely adores clowns and finds them hysterical. Any way that's it for now must go and get Ollie to bed.

No comments: